Commercial/Business Permits

Interested in commercial use with Humboldt Redwoods State Park, bringing your business idea into State Parks is possible.

Please start by calling us to inquire specifically about Humboldt Redwoods State Park at (707) 946-2409.

There is a concession office in Sacramento which can assist in long-term business ventures within State Parks.

Download the Guide, Recreation and tour providers special event permit application (PDF) in order to engage in commercial use of State Parks. Registration for a special event permit requires completion of application forms, providing proof of insurance and paying the appropriate fees. The fee for a permit varies, and is considered on a case by case basis depending on the size and scope details of the proposed activity. Please supply the information requested below. You must allow sufficient time for the park to process your request; check with the park for guidelines. You will be notified of the status of the application and the necessary steps to secure your final permit.